11 Oct 2012

Eye shadow and a little fortunate event

Arrrrgggghhhh it's such a cold day!!!!! Hope everyone is not gonna get sick from the weather change!


Yesterday, after I went to facial in town, I was completely off make-up, wondering around in cosmetic section in Myer. I love NARS products so I was just thinking which colours I should get next.

I know this summer is all about bold make-up with simple bright lippie, and I do love bold make-up but I am sometimes tempted to get something new to me and something different.

The colours you can be completely different to yourself. 

This time, I tried "tropic".


So bright and makes my eye twinkle!

It also makes me feel like Ariel in "Little Mermaid" somehow :)

Anyway, I tried them on and everyone was like "wow..".

So yep I had to buy it ;-)

I put this colour on my lids Yesterday but I did a bit of twist this morning.

Start with any greeny base. I used the green from Revlon-Adventurous. Then I added Tropic on the edge.

 I'm assuming adding darker colour on the edge works better on the almond shaped eyes, or more like the single edged eyelids, like mine because it makes the eyes look more bigger. One colour on my eye lids is okay but it looks too heavy. Gradation works better on mine.

Eye Liner is dark blue. Like real dark blue. I just used the one of eye shadow from Maybelline, Sapphire Siren.

I might try the one colour tomorrow (if I have time before work lol).


I had meeting after shopping (ON MY DAYOFF..geez!)

Then I bumped into my old co-worker so we went out for a drink. Well mine is mocktail :)

I know the bartender, so I just asked him to make up "China Blue" even though they don't have that blue liquor thing :P *Annoying customer*

But it turned to be such a summary drink and it did taste like china blue. Well Done! :)

Anyway, I was just chatting with her, my ex co-worker, and she told me that she started photography, and she asked me if she can use me as a model :P

Of course I said.."Why not? ;-)" 

It was such a lovely time.

I had a late morning shift, so I went to cafe to have a branch, and went to post office to send off some pressie for my friend in Japan.

Then I realised there were some 2013 journals and I found her!!!!


She is always my favourite actress and the post office staff told me that she ordered just one of this design(there are other designs), and said I'm such a lucky one ;-)

YEP I THINK SO TOO! :D





So happy this morning even though the work was not really good.. :-/

One of my staff was leaving today.. Our fantastic barista.

He just made up short mac for the last coffee.

It was the sweetest coffee I've ever had! :)

Everyone is leaving. Such a stress. But to get rid of it, I just went for a walk in botanic garden.

It was refreshing! :)

My week has just began..time to rest! x



No comments:

Post a Comment