21 Oct 2012

Hectic days

Oh My, it was such a hectic week!!!
My burlesque lesson on Monday, Wednesday I started yoga(apparently combination o yoga and ballet) at barre body in CBD. It was fantastic experience, however my bum are in the great pain!!! ;-)
Today after the yoga session in the morning, I went to lululemon(which is my favourite sport wear shop in the last 2 years) to buy my very first yoga mat! Excited indeed! :)

I'm extremely tired this week so I just went to cafe near my house and stayed there reading over a scone and cream and jam..well I know you would wonder if I wanna lose weight or not. The point is, I wanted to make myself busy as possible, and just want to fit. I don't wanna lose any pounds actually. After I gained few pounds in Melbourne, I found it I am on the perfect weight at this very moment. I was way too thin in Brisbane. You lose weight without effort up there. Trust me.
So I just need to tighten up my body, and change far into muscle, but not gym type muscle but more feminine body.

So, next week is gonna be more insane schedule. Monday burlesque, Tuesday bellydance, Wednesday yoga, Thursday yoga and massage, Friday ill go for loooong walk, Saturday meow meow burlesque/cabaret show, Sunday yoga.

Omg I hope I'm not gonna be too tired. Should be okay. I'm still young ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment