14 Oct 2012

Mordialloc beach

I got up early today even on dayoff, and I went to Mordialloc beach :) 

My sandals above are my favourite Nine West, I think they were 2010 model. So colourful and they instantly make me feel summer has come! :)
 
I have never been to this beach but it remind me of the beach I have been to somewhere in Australia.

I love beach. 

This is one of the reasons why I moved down to Australia. 

The beach in Victoria is nothing compare to the ones in Queensland I am used to but still the contrast of the white sand, dark ocean blue and sky blue makes me feel so happy :)

Interesting that the sand is different everywhere! 

I went to Chelsea Beach when we had few lovely summer days last week. The water seems more clear in Mordialloc and the beach is so much bigger than Chelsea. But it seems more people and noise in Mordialloc. I was lying on the beach for 3 hours but all I heard was different languages; French, German, Chinese, Indian and English. How amusing.

When I was in Queensland, I used to go to Currumbin Creek, which is quite south part of Gold Coast. Very local beach spot I assume. Mordialloc apparently has a creek as well so I was excited to go and have a look but it seems it's just a boat dock.. What a Shame! 

But I liked the way people walking around with their bare feet and in a surf shorts and bikini. Reminding me of GC so bad. I felt like I'm back in beach culture, and it was nostalgic


Anyhow, I finally booked Yoga and also waiting for the confirmation from Belly Dancing class. 


So excited to start new thing(yoga) and the dance I used to learn back in Japan(belly dancing). Tomorrow is Burlesque lesson. 

Night all! x


No comments:

Post a Comment