28 Oct 2012

Life is a show

Once, my most favourite rock singer song writer, my inspirer, said, "life is a show". I didn't get what it means at first but then I gradually understood what he wanted to tell us.

I started burlesque and yoga few weeks ago, and belly dancing last week. These activities gave me a huge inspiration of being on a stage.

I always dreamt about being in a show business, or more like stage musical. I'm not that into "acting-acting" because its too serious. But musical with dance and sing. Of course there is acting but musical always interests me and always makes me want to go upto the stage.

I have up this dream because I can't stay in Australia for that. And well frankly, it's hard to make money right.

But recently, I'm in the hell anyway with no hope in my life, why don't I start something new as a hobby first.

So here goes the dancing. But not its not enough. I wanna song too. So I started looking for a vocal lesson too. Then, I found one near my house lol.

Ill see how things go. But I'm so excited about this whole new world!

I started writing a story as well. I'm not aiming to publish or something but its just this is what I used to do when I was kid. I'm also excited about how the story ends!

Anyway, so much to do! And apparently Tuesday is gonna be so hot here in Melbourne, so..beach time!!!(yes I have dayoff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment