14 Oct 2012

Tropic

I talked about the NARS "Tropic" eye shadow. It was just on the edge yesterday and this is the one with full-on on my eye lids.

Isn't it so bright lovely colour? :)
Loving' it!

My day is slow. So slow.
Could be be because of the weather but I really wanna go hooooome!!!

It's Friday (well in my case it's still Thursday but!)!!!!!

I went to Daiso on Swanston st for some work and personal shop and then I came to Starbucks.





I know everyone says that I'm crazy to go to Starbucks if I'm living in Melbourne.

BUT, if you start work early and finish late, there's no cafe which is still open and since I was working for Starbucks for 4 years back home, it's hard to get over it. I still come back for their paper filtered coffee (aka. Brewed coffee).

I love pour over and filtered coffee in any coffee shop but Starbucks roasts darker than the cafe in Melbourne. The coffee in Melbourne is very sensitive and even though I still love it, I feel like I'm drinking tea. I love full bodied coffee, just like wine ;-)

Anyway, my day is over finally.

Everyone seems happy because it's Friday but to me, it's same as one of the week nights. Friday is usually my Starbucks night.

Not thinking anything but just doing something doesn't make any sense to others!

One more day to my day off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment